LAG BRUSHES - Industrial Brushes
Design your own Lag brush..
The simplest solution in many industrial processes, is the use of Lag brushes.
This type of industrial brush, not needing machinery or complex installation can be used in:
- Revolving doors
- Cleaning conveyor belts (mesh and metal strips, rubber, textiles, polyethylene...)
- Application of liquids over products, moulds, foods, bands, printing rollers...
- Cleaning of preformed concrete moulds
- Woodwork and metalwork (blackout, cabling)
- Protectors (tools, splash, hands...)
- Aspiration of sawdust.
- Braking and guidance of boxes
- Closure of transporters (chains, chairlifts...)
- Flow bypass.
- Cleaning of screens and filters (purification)
For optimum industrial brush performance, it is imperative for us to have details of the conditions in which the brush will be used, such as:
- Intended use
- Working temperature
- Conductivity (static currents)
- Type of abrasion
- And lastly
- Type of chemical product used
With the data you provide, and with our experience in the manufacture of industrial brushes, we will advise which materials are best suited for your requirements. The more information you provide us with, the better the result. Please contact us.
We remind you that spent fibres can be recovered from many of the industrial brushes.
So before disposing of old brushes, speak to us about having them remade, which is always an economical solution